It’s only fair to share… Irish Apple Cake with Custard Sauce is one of Ireland’s most loved desserts and I love it too. This apple cake is dense, more like bread and taste great with custard sauce. This cake is a simple spiced apple cake and what makes it even special […]
Month: June 2017
It’s only fair to share… RED VELVET MARBLE BUNDT CAKE I’ve always been in search of cake recipes which are light & fluffy and super tasty. I’ve always been working in my kitchen discovering new recipes that help me create beautiful tea time cakes and also help you become a star at […]
A very simple recipe with simple flavors, not too rich but simply perfect. If you having guest for dinner this weekend, they are going to love these dessert cups filled with the flavor of white chocolate & cream cheese. Easy to make and they look lovely.
Chocolate Shell (Cup) :
To make these gorgeous white chocolate & cheese mousse cups we first need to make the cup (chocolate tart). To make the chocolate tarts you need to melt white chocolate and form the chocolate shells using silicon molds. I have used a silicon muffin mold, however you have various silicon molds available in various shapes and sizes, feel free to use what you prefer or what is available. It is important you put at least two coats of white chocolate to make sure your shells do not break easily. If you’d like shells made with dark chocolate or milk chocolate, go ahead.. Refrigerate them for 20 mins before you use them. Make sure you do not freeze them as they would crack easily.
For the mousse :
I like to use dairy whipping cream, it taste great with a very creamy consistency. Cream is one of the essential ingredients for making the mousse, make sure you do not over beat the cream as that would change the texture of the mousse.
Once you add the white chocolate, pipe the mousse into the chocolate shells. Do not leave unattended for long as the chocolate in the mousse would set and the whipping cream consistency would also change. To get a creamy finish pipe the mousse once ready.
I’ve added vanilla essence to this recipe, however if you’d like to play with flavors you can even add mint essence or any other flavoring of your choice.
Here’s the recipe,
- 400 grams white cooking chocolate, chopped or chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (130 grams unbeaten) dairy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup (90 grams) melted white chocolate
- 1/2 cup (115 grams) cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- For Garnishing,
- Cocoa powder for dusting purpose
- Canned Cherries (as required)
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave for 30 secs or until completely melted.
- Pour the chocolate in the silicon mold completely and then empty the mold, this will remove all the excess chocolate and also create a chocolate shell onto the silicon mold. Refrigerate for 5 mins and do this again in the same mold giving it a second coating of chocolate, this will make sure the shell is firm. Store in the refrigerator and remove from silicon mold whenever needed or once firm. Make sure you clean the edges of the mold with a palette knife each time you coat it with chocolate, this will give you a clean edge.
- In a large bowl, beat whipping cream with an electric beater until light & fluffy (not stiff), add in the vanilla essence, cream cheese & icing sugar. Beat well until well combined
- Melt the white chocolate and add it to the whipped cream mixture. Once added beat well.
- Fill this mixture into an icing bag, with or without a nozzle whatever u prefer.
- Pipe this mixture into the chocolate cups
- Decorate with dusted cocoa powder & cherries or any decoration of your choice
- You can even use sprinkles of your choice to decorate your chocolate cups
- Make sure you store these pretty mousse cups in the fridge once ready.
- If you not a fan of white chocolate, you can follow the same process by substituting dark chocolate wherever mentioned
Here’s a video to get all the steps right
It’s only fair to share…A foodie like me not always enjoys oats for breakfast but when you convert the regular oats into freshly baked granola, I can’t resist it, NOBODY CAN RESIST IT .. CHOCOLATE COCONUT OIL GRANOLA I’m in love with this granola recipe […]
It’s only fair to share… Red Velvet Cupcakes Are you in search of a good moist red velvet cupcake recipe ?? I was in search for it for a long long time until i discovered making changes to my own recipe would yield the perfect light moist […]
It’s only fair to share… Workshop on French Macarons These classic french macarons are one of the trickiest cookies to make. Come join me at my workshop that is completely dedicated to making these beauties. Class Type : Demo Note : This is not an egg […]
Workshop on Fresh Cream Cakes
Class Type : Demo / Partly Hands-On
This workshop is Egg Free.
Have you ever looked at the cakes in a cake shop and dreamt of making it yourself ?? Here’s one reason why you need to be a part of this fun class.
This workshop focuses on training you with the real basics of baking to techniques like soaking, layering, coating & decorating cakes.
On the List :
Black Forest Cake
The Barbie Cake
Photo Cake / Edible Print Cake
Chocolate Ganache Cake
During the workshop, we first begin with making of our cake sponge. Recipes of both Chocolate & Vanilla Cake sponge will be shared however any one of them will be done during the class.
I will also teach you techniques with regards to soaking & layering cakes. at this stage we will be working with various cake fillings as well.
While working with whipped cream you will learn methods on how to get the right consistency. You will also find answers to questions like how to color whipping cream? how to pipe ? how to store? etc ..
During this class , we will also work on cakes with edible prints. So if you were wondering how edible image cakes are made, let me help you with that.
We will also make our very own chocolate ganache with varied consistencies. This session will also help you learn techniques on how to pipe whipping cream with the use on nozzles.
To be apart of this One-Day workshop,
Call or whatsapp : 9619991148 / 26671323
Class Fee : Rs 2500/- all inclusive
- To register, you will need to transfer 50 % of the class fee via bank transfer
- In case of any cancellations, 50% fee is non refundable as well as non transferable
- This class is a demo class however piping & nozzle work will be done by all
It’s only fair to share…Here’s presenting another fun workshop with some secret recipes being shared. Adding our own twist and also keeping up to traditional goodness we’ve brought together some real good recipes to make your tea time a memorable one Workshop on Tea Time […]