This Bundt beauty is fluffy, light and simply yum. You have surely not come across this Red Velvet Marble Bundt Cake which looks so gorgeous at the same time taste so delicious. So, come jump into this freshly baked beauty which is full of simple flavors and super moist.
RED VELVET MARBLE BUNDT CAKE
So, I’ve always been in search of cake recipes which are light & fluffy and super tasty. Also, I’ve always been working in my kitchen discovering new recipes that help me create beautiful tea time cakes and also help you become a star at baking. Thus, here’s a cake recipe I discovered that will make your guest go gaga about your kitchen skills without knowing how easy it is.
RED VELVET MARBLE BUNDT CAKE
So, to begin with, this red velvet cake is super yummy and also looks great. However, to make sure your cake looks gorgeous with those swirls you need to layer the batter in the right manner, thus, you do have to swirl the batter using a knife or skewer. Note, my cake once done was dusted with icing sugar, however, you can even serve it with some melted chocolate.
The Best Red Velvet Cake Recipe
Cocoa Powder: First of all, in this recipe, I’ve used dark brown cocoa powder however if you get the light brown cocoa powder it’s even better. As a result, it yields a brighter red color for the red velvet swirl. However, use what is available.
Red Velvet Marble Bundt Cake Recipe
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 ½ cups powdered sugar
- ½ cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- ½ cup yogurt, full fat
- 5 eggs
For the red velvet swirl mix
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 2 tbsps red food coloring
- In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder & baking soda, set aside
- In another bowl, beat the butter & sugar together until light and fluffy. Add in the buttermilk, vanilla essence and yogurt, beat well
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well after every addition
- Mix the flour mixture into it. The batter should be smooth
FOR THE RED VELVET SWIRL MIX
- In a bowl take 3 cups of the batter, add the measured cocoa powder, red food coloring, and buttermilk. Mix well
- In a greased bundt pan, put in some of the white batter and then some of the red velvet swirl batter, continue doing so till the pan is ¾th filled with batter
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees C for 50-60 mins or until an inserted skewer come out clean
- Serve with some dusted icing sugar
About Videos – most recipes has two videos – a quick version in the post & longer detailed version on this recipe card. Please do subscribe to my channel if you like my videos
The nutrition information and metric conversion are calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator. Thank you