Workshop on Exotic Sugar Flowers
Learn how to create some breathtaking realistic looking flowers in this Workshop on Exotic Sugar Flowers
Class on Exotic Sugar Flowers
Mumbai: 18th-19th May 2019
Timings: 10 am – 5.30 pm (2 days intense course on creating realistic looking flowers)
Type: Completely Hands-On
Mumbai: Santacruz East
In this class, you will learn how to create some breathtaking realistic looking flowers. I’ve brought together a list of exotic blooms that will be taught during this 2 days intense training program. This session focuses on teaching you how to create sugar based flowers from scratch using the right professional techniques and skills required.
The list of flowers given below is brought together to make sure you gain knowledge on all the skills required not only in the making of these but many more variations.
You will learn how to create
And also learn variations to creating many more breathtaking flowers…
In this class, you will learn how to create these exotic flowers in their true beauty.
During the session, I will teach you various techniques like
- Use of cutters
- Dusting & Shading to make them look real, airbrushing, techniques to make them look realistic, etc
- Use of Flower tools
- Assembling & more..
Methods on storing the flowers, the best ways to preserve them, details on making many more variations, will also be discussed during this session
To begin with, I will teach you how to create perfect centers for your flowers. I will also teach you how to cut, vein and curve the petals to make them look realistic.
Assembling a flower together is the most important step to make them look life-like. I shall guide you in assembling each of them in a unique way.
To enhance the beauty of these flowers, I shall teach you how to create tropical leaves with various techniques to make them look real.
DON’T FORGET TO PIN THIS POST ON PINTEREST FOR LATER.
YOU CAN FIND MORE OF MY RECIPES ON MY BLOG PINTEREST BOARD AND FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST FOR MORE AWESOME RECIPES
- This is a hands-on certified class and I will be providing you with most of the stuff needed during the workshop including the sugar paste, flowers cutters, etc. However a list of a few things will be sent to you which will need to be brought during the class, eg: scissors, foam pad for flower making, apron and a few more)
- 50% of the fee is transferred to the given bank account to make sure your seat is booked
- I will also provide you with your own set of cutters which can be taken home after the workshop
- I will provide you with the sugar paste needed to make the flowers during the class. However, during the class, I won’t be making the sugar paste (sugar paste is easy to make, so I do not want to waste time with doing it during the session, however, I can provide you with the recipes, both, egg and eggless)
- How to bake cakes, how to make fondant is not thought in this workshop. Please refer to the list of other classes conducted by us…
- This 2 days intense workshop fee includes lunch as well
- Class Fee: Rs 10,000 /-
- To register, you will need to transfer 50 % of the class fee via bank transfer
- In case of any cancellations, 50% fee is non-refundable as well as non-transferable
We at BakeAlish always aim to give you the best guidance required in the cakes decorating field. This session is a must for every cake decorator who has ever dreamt of creating mind-blowing cake designs which include flowers and other floral wedding cake patterns
To book your seats,
you can call or WhatsApp us on 9619991148 / 9930768512 / 26671323
At times you may not get through us, so you can also send us a WhatsApp text and we shall call you (reasons for not getting through us: Network Issues / tied up in another workshop )
Some of our projects with flowers,