Here’s introducing our WORKSHOP ON ALL ABOUT CAKES certified course which guides you towards all the knowledge required in the cakes decorating field. From cream cakes to chocolate decoration to buttercream flowers, you learn all of it at our specially designed One-Day certified course
Hands- On ( Each participant will work on their individual cakes)
10.30 am – 5 pm
Rs 7500/- all inclusive
Chocolate Marble Cakes
Whipped Cream Sharp Edge Cake
Textured Chocolate Decoration
Chocolate Ganache (Variations)
What do you learn during this class?
Foolproof, tried & tested recipes
Torting of Cakes
Soaking & Frosting of Cakes
Piping Buttercream flowers
Sharp edges on whipped cream cakes
Checkerboard cake techniques
Stacking of Cakes
Ganache consistencies & types
Much much more …..
WORKSHOP ON ALL ABOUT CAKES
Learn how to dress a cake up from scratch. During this workshop, we begin with real basics and move higher. You learn how to cover cakes & decorate them. The right consistencies of icings, flavors & combinations, patterns, etc will be done during this session
Learn the most amazing techniques on how to acquire sharp edges on a whipped cream cake. Basics like the use of colors, the best brands available for various products, suppliers, etc will be discussed during this session
Learn the various types of ganache consistencies, methods on how to stack and travel with cakes, techniques on cake designs, etc
Make your own buttercream flowers and learn a lot of nozzle work.
You will also learn how to make texture chocolate decoration to enhance the look of your cakes
This class is surely filled with too much to learn
This workshop is completely hands-on and eggless however the marble effect on the ganache 2 tier cake will be done by the instructor to make sure students watch and note details carefully
You will be provided with the material for this workshop which includes Cakes, ganache, buttercream, colors, etc. However, the students will be told to carry their individual turntables, spatula and steel scraper since each one will be working on their own cakes. For more details or images on these 3 items kindly Whatsapp on the numbers given below
Each student will take their individual cakes home at the end of the workshop
You will also receive detailed printed notes with recipe details & methods
POP Culinary Studio, Vile Parle, Mumbai
During this session, how to bake a cake will not be done. However we will help you with foolproof, tried & tested recipes and lots of tips & tricks to perfect baking.
DON’T FORGET TO PIN THIS POST ON PINTEREST FOR LATER.
YOU CAN FIND MORE OF MY RECIPES ON MY BLOG PINTEREST BOARD AND FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST FOR MORE AWESOME RECIPES.
Once seats confirmed we do take an advance of 50% of the fee amount. It can be done via online transfer
This class consist of a fixed number of students in a batch, please book your seats at the earliest. Once seats occupied no more registrations will be taken
In case of any cancellation, 50% of the fee is non-refundable as well as non-transferable with other workshops
People new to baking, feel free to be a part of the workshop
Your fee is also inclusive of lunch & tea
For more details or to book seats kindly call or whatsapp us on
9619991148 / 9930768512 / 022 26671323
The fee amount we charge for our workshops is much much lower than other professional workshops you come across in this genre . You may find the amount a bit over the top for a baking session but we deliver more than what you expect during our sessions. Their loaded with lots of pre & post workshop work which includes immense amounts of hard work. From our previous experiences, we proud to tell you our students feel extremely satisfied by the end of the session. With our track records we’ve got to know that 95 % of our students come again for other workshops just because of the immense happiness they seek from their 1st experience (we hoping to see the remaining 5% soon :-P)